• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WAC Show Puyallup 3/24 - 3/25

TheDavid

All over a batch of booklets! Be doing coffey at the local starbucks on the way down to.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
All over a batch of booklets! Be doing coffey at the local starbucks on the way down to.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Really :lol: funny apps huh!! Don't get arrested....
coffey Web definitions
Coffey Anderson is an American singer-songwriter originally from Bangs, Texas. His unique brand of country music blends in distinct influences from pop, contemporary Christian, gospel and soul that has attracted many. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cofféy

Last edited:

amzbrady

Why do you want the old ones?

So as to try not to offend anyone but at the same time express my own honest personal opinion...I like the layout, they look proffesional, they make us look organized and like we have our act together. The new ones look like they were thrown together with a cheap outdated version of printshop, and have a nice redneck / hillbilly look and numbering system. The new ones are kind of more activisty where the old ones were attention getters. I put them down side by side and the old one is always the first one to get picked up.

fire suppressor

How late does it run on Sunday? Also can you please clarify the rules the way I understand the radio commercial I have to be a member to carry?

Last edited:

SpyderTattoo

Sunday, opens at 8:00, we kick everyone out at 15:00. If you're not a member you must buy a ticket to get in by 14:00 or you can't get in. Non members are not allowed to bring firearms in.

SpyderTattoo

Yea, get to spend a bunch to not save money... Thats WACked.

I was clearly addressing firesuppressor's question about the gunshow. +1 Gogodawgs, he just can't be a positive, productive member of this group.

Great job, amzbrady, by again, putting down something that many people here enjoy and that has no bearing on your life if you choose to not let it. It's kinda' like radio or TV... If you don't like what's on, turn it off. By continuing to say things such as you just did, you make yourself look like an ass.

amzbrady

I was clearly addressing firesuppressor's question about the gunshow. +1 Gogodawgs, he just can't be a positive, productive member of this group.

Great job, amzbrady, by again, putting down something that many people here enjoy and that has no bearing on your life if you choose to not let it. It's kinda' like radio or TV... If you don't like what's on, turn it off. By continuing to say things such as you just did, you make yourself look like an ass.

Kinda like complaining about non open carry off topic subjects???