Thread: OC "lunch" in Pacific!

OC "lunch" in Pacific!

We will be having the lunch on April 1st at 4:30 at Deangelo's Pizza. The address is 101 E Union St, Pacific, MO 63069.
    Put the word out there! Friends, family, and loved ones welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by usmcbess View Post
    We will be having the lunch on April 1st at 4:30 at Deangelo's Pizza. The address is 101 E Union St, Pacific, MO 63069.
    Put the word out there! Friends, family, and loved ones welcome!
    http://patch.com/N-dqdS
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

We will be there.
    Freedom is not free...!

So I just confirmed over the weekend that I'm moving into a new place in April, so I probably won't be able to make it out. I'll keep in on the calendar though, just in case.
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    So I just confirmed over the weekend that I'm moving into a new place in April, so I probably won't be able to make it out. I'll keep in on the calendar though, just in case.
    This will be well attended. There are folks from another forum who gave a "YES" to being there. Many are looking for OC information and there will be a lot of first timers.
    A good time to answer questions and inform the new folks...
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

Letter to the mayor of the City of Pacific:

March 30, 2012

Mayor Herb Adams
    300 Hovan Dr.
    Pacific, MO. 63069

Dear Mayor Adams,
    Until 4 years ago I lived just outside the City limits of Pacific off of Thornton. Family matters required me to relocate in St. Louis County/Wildwood. I return to Pacific often, as I did today. I was in the market for a Jeep last year, the St. Louis County Jeep dealers post their business “NO FIREARMS ALLOWED”. I don’t shop at establishments who post this. I bought my Jeep at Flier in Pacific and went there for my maintenance.
    While in town I stopped by O’Reilly Auto Parts, and then had lunch in Pacific before heading home. In the past I’ve been in groups as large as 40 people for dinner in Pacific and plan on 30-40 Sunday April 1st for dinner at D’Angelo’s. Why Pacific you might ask? Pacific does not prohibit open carry of firearms as some communities do. I am a very involved advocate in second amendment rights. My self and those I associate with shop, dine and frequently visit communities who do not infringe on our constitutional rights. We’ve traveled as far as Troy, MO. (I’ve gone there three times) after their City Council voted down a proposal to prohibit open carry of firearms.
    This letter is simply to say “Thank you Pacific” for not infringing on the people’s right to keep and bear arms.

Sincerely,

I'll be there today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    I'll be there today!
    Please, please, please leave the man thong at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    Please, please, please leave the man thong at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well I guess he left it!

THANKS USMCBESS FOR GETTING THE LOCATION AND KEEPING PACIFIC OC FRIENDLY!
    Last edited by mspgunner; 04-01-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Another great turn out for today's OC get together, Thanks go to Umcbess for organizing today's event. A few new OCer's came out to meet everyone, I do believe there was a final count of 27 OCer's. Look forward to the next get together, and hanging out with a great group of people.

Looks like a good time, everyone!