Thread: Can I open carry on my motorcycle in las Vegas??

Can I open carry on my motorcycle in las Vegas??

I want to ride my bike all times of night but with the crime and gangs all over I need to know if I can ride while open carrying. Im waiting the 120 days for my CCW to arrive. Longest wait since the birth of my son....LOL

Absolutely. There are many of us who do!

And welcome to the forum. Read the Stickies at the top of the Nevada page and you'll get all the basics to know.
    Last edited by MAC702; 03-23-2012 at 09:26 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

2A
    Last edited by OC-moto450r; 08-02-2012 at 07:51 PM.

PM me and lets roll the strip, or meet up thursdays before the www.repealitorfeelit.com meet up at the attorneys office. (not friday night,I havave an air cooled bike)

I don't know if you meant to ask this but how can we know what you can or cannot do? In other words how can we know your ability to do something? But I bet you were asking something else.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldnBlk View Post
    I want to ride my bike all times of night but with the crime and gangs all over I need to know if I can ride while open carrying. Im waiting the 120 days for my CCW to arrive. Longest wait since the birth of my son....LOL
    While this has been answered, the true question that you should ask is this.

"Is there a statute that makes OC on a motorcycle illegal in LV or NV?"

Then, look to the state and local statutes for an answer. Remember that most statutes make some things illegal, as opposed to making some act lawful.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin