• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC today

Spideynw

My apologies if I should have posted this elsewhere.

I oc'd at two different Cyprus credit unions, a Wal Mart, Jordan Landing Famous Footwear, a local farm in West Jordan, and Discount Tire. I got some glances at my side arm, but that's it. Sadly, I didn't see any others ocing myself.

JoeSparky

Centurion
Open carried today while motorcycle riding.... Orem to Tooelle (sp) where we ate lunch in a local restaurant then to SLC and via the West side to Herriman down Redwood to Lehi and back to Orem... No issues at all.... as usual!

Utah_Patriot

Agreed open carried up to the University of Utah then over to West Jordan on the motorcycle no issues as usual.

And West valley no issues as usual

JoeSparky

Centurion
Agreed open carried up to the University of Utah then over to West Jordan on the motorcycle no issues as usual.

And West valley no issues as usual

OC'd at Thanksgiving Point (Farm Town and Dino Museum) with the MRS. and 4 grandkids then of to MCD's in AF for the pla-yland. Nice conversation with another party (grandparent) about OC. No one ran away in a panic. Sidearm NEVER jumped out of it's holster to go on a rampage but it is a retention type holster! LOL

Sorry, I must have hit "reply with quote"... wasn't intentional!

Carry on!

Last edited: