• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is their an OC group that meets for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner? Heard one met in FW.

brknprmss

I heard there was a group that met for breakfast in Federal way but the thread I read didn't have any definite answers. Anyone know if the group meets for any events for even a meal? I open carry and would love to meet up with others that do...

M

SigGuy23

Activist Member
Just post a thread of when ever you wanna do something and someone will show. The Federal way thing is a Starbucks coffee meet up every second Saturday.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to the forum! You are between two regular meet ups (East and South sound).

The regularly scheduled meets are:
First Saturday of the month in the East Sound (Woodinville/Redmond/Kenmore) at 10AM, this is a coffee meetup typically at Starbucks.
Second Saturday of the month in the South Sound (Federal Way) at 9AM, this is a coffee meetup at a Starbucks.
Every Sunday of the month in the North (Bellingham) at 10AM?, this is a coffee meetup at a Starbucks (Bakerview).

There are no regularly schedules dinners or food meets, however from time to time people post them and people show up.

If you are specifically interested in a sit down restaurant meet up, feel free to post a location and time some will show.

Look forward to seeing you at a meet sometime.

Last edited:

brknprmss

Welcome to the forum! You are between two regular meet ups (East and South sound).

The regularly scheduled meets are:
First Saturday of the month in the East Sound (Woodinville/Redmond/Kenmore) at 10AM, this is a coffee meetup typically at Starbucks.
Second Saturday of the month in the South Sound (Federal Way) at 9AM, this is a coffee meetup at a Starbucks.
Every Sunday of the month in the North (Bellingham) at 10AM?, this is a coffee meetup at a Starbucks (Bakerview).

There are no regularly schedules dinners or food meets, however from time to time people post them and people show up.

If you are specifically interested in a sit down restaurant meet up, feel free to post a location and time some will show.

Look forward to seeing you at a meet sometime.

Fantastic. Adding both to my calendar. I plan on attending sounds like a great place to meet new friends.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Welcome to the board, as it's been posted there are a few scheduled meets but if ever you want to get folks to meet for lunch or dinner, just pick a day / date / time / place and create a thread. You know where to find me.....

Knowledge

Your more than welcome to come up here for the meet-up tomorrow. The thread is posted with the information.

hermannr

Another newbe in the South Sound area. Will be looking to make it to a M&G some time.

Lakewood eh? My how time flies when you are having fun...Got married in Lakewood...in 1969 after I got back from Nam..still married to her too. Welcome to the OC community.

LkWd_Don

Lakewood eh? My how time flies when you are having fun...Got married in Lakewood...in 1969 after I got back from Nam..still married to her too. Welcome to the OC community.
Thanks,
What month in 69?
My Dad processed through McChord AFB on his way out of Cam-Ran (sp?) Bay, Nam heading home to retire.
My first visit to this area was when stationed here in 1975, lived here off and on and been here continuously since retiring from the Army in 1994.

Schlepnier

Man i would love to meet up with you guys but federal way is not south sound, thats more like middle. i live all the way down in yelm and thats like an hour drive away.
couple that with the fact i work swing shift mon-friday getting out of bed before noon much less 10AM doesnt happen for me on saturday mornings.

LkWd_Don

Man i would love to meet up with you guys but federal way is not south sound, thats more like middle. i live all the way down in yelm and thats like an hour drive away.
couple that with the fact i work swing shift mon-friday getting out of bed before noon much less 10AM doesnt happen for me on saturday mornings.

As the weather gets better, I would not mind holding one at the Lakewood Mall Starbucks next to City Hall on occasion. Maybe something more in the afternoon. They have a nice seating area outside.

Schlepnier

As the weather gets better, I would not mind holding one at the Lakewood Mall Starbucks next to City Hall on occasion. Maybe something more in the afternoon. They have a nice seating area outside.

That would actually work pretty well since i do volunteer work up in lakewood on saturday evenings.

LkWd_Don

That would actually work pretty well since i do volunteer work up in lakewood on saturday evenings.

Keep an eye out, I will try to give a few days notice when I see good weather forecast. But with this being Washington. LOL
I'll have to go over there on a couple Saturday evenings to see how crowded it normally is as the internal seating is a bit sparse.