• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Indiana No Gun = No money Card

vermonter

Does not matter in Indiana since signs have no force of law. They can only ask you to leave if they know you are carrying and if you do not you can be trespassed. So if you see a sign just don't OC and they will not know. Obviously the big corporate malls come to mind, they are all off limits for OC and you will be asked to leave or trespassed.

xmanhockey7

Even thought they don't have force of law I still do my best not to go to them. One time when I was visiting I went to see a movie with a friend. Saw a "no weapons" sign and told them I wasn't going to spend my money there. Went to a different theater where I OCed and how 0 issues.