• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Women Who OC- Lunch?

bigguyswife

Okay I'm curious to see how many women OC here in the Las Vegas area. I'm in Henderson and I think it would be fun to get together for lunch and get more of us ladies involved in OC. Any of you ladies interested?

Stephanie
the big guys wife

DooFstersGirl

I have started carrying with my hubby (DooFster) for the past few weeks now. The more and more I do it, the more comfortable... I'm interested in getting to know more ladies around the area since we just moved here from another AF base in December. I'm welcome to any ideas for hanging out.

Last edited:

bigguyswife

I started out just carrying when my hubby (The Big Guy) was with me but I'm carrying more and more when I'm out by myself or with the kids. I had that gal at the Albertson's deli ask me about it last night. My 17 year old daughter can't wait til she's 18 (May 29) so she can carry too. We are thinking about purchasing a fire arm for her as a birthday present.

I'm thinking maybe the Saturday after Easter....the 14th. Any suggestions? Tim and I have eaten at Claim Jumper on Green Valley with no problems. Never any problems at any of the Denny's in town. I'm always willing to try a new place if anyone has any favorites.

Stephanie
the big guys wife

frodo0602

Ladies open carry

My husband OC's most of the time. I'm permanently disabled from a motorcycle accident last Sept, so when he carry's, I usually dont. I'd love to get together with you ladies for lunch one day and help educate people on our rights and perhaps bring more ladies into it with us! I do have a friend who might be interested in joining us. Her husband is a firearms instructor for SWAT and Metro here in Vegas. So you guys have decided on Saturday, Apr 14? May I join you?

DooFstersGirl

My husband and I have also carried at Olive Garden several times and never had an issue with it, it was the one down by the Strip

bigguyswife

I can't believe I didn't think about that...I love Olive Garden! That sounds good. The strip is kinda in the center for everyone. How does noon sound?

Stephanie
the Big Guys wife

DooFster

You're looking for the one between Spencer and Maryland Parkway... Head east on Flamingo and it's on your left...

Last edited: