• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Women Who OC- Lunch?

bigguyswife

Yes, we are still on. I apologize but my laptop went belly up last week so I haven't been online. So this Saturday, the 14th, at noon.

Stephanie
the big guys wife

bigguyswife

I'd like to get a head count so we have an idea of how many to expect. I was going to get there a bit early to get a table ready. If you are planning on going just reply here. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. It should be fun!

Stephanie

The Big Guy

This is Stephanie but I still don't have a computer so I'm having to use the Big Guy's. I see that we have 3 for sure with one more possibility. I'm really looking forward to it. See y'all tomorrow!

Stephanie
the Big Guy's wife

Savvyshamrock

I had a great time girls, thanks much! =)

Also, I forgot that this week I have an appointment Wednesday afternoon so this week (4/18) I'll be going to American Shooters in the morning for "Lady's Day" if anyone is interested. Next week though I'll be happy to later to accommodate. =)

DooFstersGirl

I had a great time as well, was nice to meet you ladies! I definitely want to go to American Shooters one Wednesday if I can find something to do with the kids lol

Savvyshamrock

Had a great time with DooFostersGirl at American Shooters this past Wed! =)

I will be going again this coming up Wed for Lady's Day if anyone is interested.

Savvyshamrock

What time do you guys meet?

This coming up week I can go anytime that's good with anyone who wants to go with. =) In the future though we are going to try to go around 4:30-5ish. I was worried that going around that time would mean it was extra crowded, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was pretty empty.

If you need ears and eyes they are $3, I have an extra set though. Targets are $1 each and shooting for ladies is free and you can't beat free! You don't have to use a specific kind of ammo either. =)

DooFstersGirl

I had a great time!! As soon as I'm healed up and have some more money to buy more ammo I'm definitely coming with you again :)