Thread: If You Want A Map Go To The Liberal Sites - NOT OCDO!

If You Want A Map Go To The Liberal Sites - NOT OCDO!

Members of OCDO have repeatedly asked for the addition of maps of importance to carriers and ignored. Now maps of "Stand Your Ground" laws are all over the Internet, but not here so gun owners can make educated choices. This site is about carrying - and what do we have - a machine gun ownership map! We need stand your ground, must notify LE when stopped, no gun signs "force of law", and more specific places off limits maps. The powers that be can get all of the info off of handgunlaw.us

Here is one such site (MAP left out New Hampshire):
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=stand...t:429,r:11,s:0

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Why do you want someone ELSE to do the work? Are you prepared to volunteer to dig up the information and to keep it updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Tess View Post
    Why do you want someone ELSE to do the work? Are you prepared to volunteer to dig up the information and to keep it updated?
    I run a forum so I know how the mechanics work. Give me the Admin Panel Password and I will post the Heat Map....

Comprehensive List of Stand Your Ground States

Here is a list of states with links to the laws. Not a fan of the site, but the list has been thoroughly researched and New Hampshire has been added:

http://www.propublica.org/article/th...-like-floridas

And because Virginia relies on English Common Law and the several hundereds of years of case law developed from that, it is not listed.

Good!

That may keep the busybodies and their long noses out of our business.

As for the OP - have you contacted John or Mike and volunteered to create/post the information? If not, please go do that instead of whining about what is here.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit