Thread: East Sound OC Coffee - Kenmore - 3/31 @ 10AM

Post East Sound OC Coffee - Kenmore - 3/31 @ 10AM

Due to a few reasons (Easter Weekend, Sons birthday, Out of state trip), I am going to hold the next East Sound OC Coffee a week early (This Saturday 3/31).

This event is centrally located in the region.

Kenmore Starbucks off WA-522 next to Kenmore Lanes bowling alley.

Event Details
    Date: 3/31/2012 (This Saturday)
    Time: 10:00AM

Starbucks at Kenmore
    Address: 7750 Bothell Way Northeast, Kenmore, WA 98028
    Phone: (425) 415-6124
    Google Map: http://g.co/maps/8cmh3

Hope to see you there!
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    I won't be able to make this one. I'm going to be introducing a non-shooter to the wonderful world of high velocity paper punching.
    Last edited by Bookman; 03-29-2012 at 02:54 AM.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar
    Hey, thanks for the heads up. I wasn't looking for the announcement until next week. I should be able to make it saturday.
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president

I'll be there.
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." George Patton

I'm glad I checked the forum today! I'll be there.

Reminder: This is tomorrow...

Hope to see everyone tomorrow.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Less than 20 minutes after I posted that I could come, I received a call from work and found out I need to be in at 10am. Boo!

Sorry you won't be there. We'll offer up a Latte' toast to you in your absence
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president

Ok, this one totally caught me slacking on my forum checks. I wasn't expecting it until next weekend.

I don't celebrate Easter, so that hadn't entered my mind as a reason people might not to show up. Good Call Slapmonkay!

I was nasty sick the last couple of March meets...but....wait for it...."Im feeling much better now."

I'm sorry I missed this. FMCDH, I don't celebrate Easter either - are there any other non-Easter folks who may want to get together next weekend as usual?

What? You guys don't celebrate Easter? It is a GREAT excuse to eat one or two Cadbury Eggs, not to mention stealing a couple of chocolate eggs out of my sons basket..........

It was a small but fun little get together solving many of the political problems of the day

I might be up for an hour or so meet next Saturday if I can sneak out. Jason, we need to meet at the range, I've got some loads worked up that I need to shoot and see how they look.

Cheers!
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president

We had a pretty good little meet. I think we had 5 show up this time. Missed a couple that said they would come (maybe next time!), saw a few that didn't reply and one that's been MIA (nice to see you agian badkarma). Had some deep talks, had a quick talk with someone that didn't understand and that was that. Overall, a good Saturday morning.

See everyone at the next...

Quote Originally Posted by boosteddreams View Post
    I'm sorry I missed this. FMCDH, I don't celebrate Easter either - are there any other non-Easter folks who may want to get together next weekend as usual?
    I'm game.

Lion's Den perhaps? Since we are setting our own agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by OlGutshotWilly View Post
    What? You guys don't celebrate Easter? It is a GREAT excuse to eat one or two Cadbury Eggs, not to mention stealing a couple of chocolate eggs out of my sons basket..........

It was a small but fun little get together solving many of the political problems of the day

I might be up for an hour or so meet next Saturday if I can sneak out. Jason, we need to meet at the range, I've got some loads worked up that I need to shoot and see how they look.

Cheers!
    Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Its been a month or so. PM me with a date/time you have in mind.

what are you doing at events like these? Just meet for some coffee and chat a bit? Or do you also have some kind of schedule. I will visit Washington this summer and I would be interested to meet you guys! I will travel around the end of july and will be home at the beginning of august. This is my plan at least. I hope I can do it!

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by tnedward View Post
    what are you doing at events like these? Just meet for some coffee and chat a bit? Or do you also have some kind of schedule. I will visit Washington this summer and I would be interested to meet you guys! I will travel around the end of july and will be home at the beginning of august. This is my plan at least. I hope I can do it!
    We just meet up and shoot the breeze. There are usually two regularly scheduled meets in the Puget Sound area. One is the first Saturday. One is the 2nd. There is some overlap but, for the most part, There are two different groups of people. It's a geography thing.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Red face Kenmore Meet - First Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    We just meet up and shoot the breeze. There are usually two regularly scheduled meets in the Puget Sound area. One is the first Saturday. One is the 2nd. There is some overlap but, for the most part, There are two different groups of people. It's a geography thing.

So is Kenmore first Sat? At the 'bucks near bowling alley?

Quote Originally Posted by RayeHawk View Post
    So is Kenmore first Sat? At the 'bucks near bowling alley?
    The East Sound meet can move from month to month. I'll be posting a thread next week for the up coming meet.

Getting awfully close to Saturday.

If nothing is posted by 1800 tonight, I will put up a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by FMCDH View Post
    Getting awfully close to Saturday.

If nothing is posted by 1800 tonight, I will put up a plan.
    You mean like this one on the front page? http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...thell-5-5-10AM

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by slapmonkay View Post
    You mean like this one on the front page? http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...thell-5-5-10AM
    Well hell, it must have been a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by FMCDH View Post
    Well hell, it must have been a few pages back.
    Nope, it was on the first page. glasses maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by slapmonkay View Post
    Nope, it was on the first page. glasses maybe?
    Yes please, yours specifically!