• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Sound OC Coffee - Kenmore - 3/31 @ 10AM

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Due to a few reasons (Easter Weekend, Sons birthday, Out of state trip), I am going to hold the next East Sound OC Coffee a week early (This Saturday 3/31).

This event is centrally located in the region.

Kenmore Starbucks off WA-522 next to Kenmore Lanes bowling alley.

Event Details
Date: 3/31/2012 (This Saturday)
Time: 10:00AM

Starbucks at Kenmore
Address: 7750 Bothell Way Northeast, Kenmore, WA 98028
Phone: (425) 415-6124
Google Map: http://g.co/maps/8cmh3

Hope to see you there!

boosteddreams

Less than 20 minutes after I posted that I could come, I received a call from work and found out I need to be in at 10am. Boo!

FMCDH

Ok, this one totally caught me slacking on my forum checks. I wasn't expecting it until next weekend. :uhoh:

I don't celebrate Easter, so that hadn't entered my mind as a reason people might not to show up. Good Call Slapmonkay!

I was nasty sick the last couple of March meets...but....wait for it...."Im feeling much better now."

boosteddreams

I'm sorry I missed this. FMCDH, I don't celebrate Easter either - are there any other non-Easter folks who may want to get together next weekend as usual?

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
What? You guys don't celebrate Easter? It is a GREAT excuse to eat one or two Cadbury Eggs, not to mention stealing a couple of chocolate eggs out of my sons basket..........

It was a small but fun little get together solving many of the political problems of the day:)

I might be up for an hour or so meet next Saturday if I can sneak out. Jason, we need to meet at the range, I've got some loads worked up that I need to shoot and see how they look.

Cheers!

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
We had a pretty good little meet. I think we had 5 show up this time. Missed a couple that said they would come (maybe next time!), saw a few that didn't reply and one that's been MIA (nice to see you agian badkarma). Had some deep talks, had a quick talk with someone that didn't understand and that was that. Overall, a good Saturday morning.

See everyone at the next...

FMCDH

What? You guys don't celebrate Easter? It is a GREAT excuse to eat one or two Cadbury Eggs, not to mention stealing a couple of chocolate eggs out of my sons basket..........

It was a small but fun little get together solving many of the political problems of the day:)

I might be up for an hour or so meet next Saturday if I can sneak out. Jason, we need to meet at the range, I've got some loads worked up that I need to shoot and see how they look.

Cheers!

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Its been a month or so. PM me with a date/time you have in mind.

tnedward

what are you doing at events like these? Just meet for some coffee and chat a bit? Or do you also have some kind of schedule. I will visit Washington this summer and I would be interested to meet you guys! :) I will travel around the end of july and will be home at the beginning of august. This is my plan at least. I hope I can do it!

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
what are you doing at events like these? Just meet for some coffee and chat a bit? Or do you also have some kind of schedule. I will visit Washington this summer and I would be interested to meet you guys! :) I will travel around the end of july and will be home at the beginning of august. This is my plan at least. I hope I can do it!

We just meet up and shoot the breeze. There are usually two regularly scheduled meets in the Puget Sound area. One is the first Saturday. One is the 2nd. There is some overlap but, for the most part, There are two different groups of people. It's a geography thing.

RayeHawk

Kenmore Meet - First Saturday?

We just meet up and shoot the breeze. There are usually two regularly scheduled meets in the Puget Sound area. One is the first Saturday. One is the 2nd. There is some overlap but, for the most part, There are two different groups of people. It's a geography thing.

So is Kenmore first Sat? At the 'bucks near bowling alley?

FMCDH

Getting awfully close to Saturday.

If nothing is posted by 1800 tonight, I will put up a plan.