• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New DNR Lapeer Pit Rules FYI

Hyperion

Please read the attached rules relating to the Lapeer Pit. No targets except paper, clays and cardboard. Be forewarned!

Attachments

• Pit Rules LapeerSGA_FINAL_(3).pdf
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,812

Michigander

That is most excellent. I've being going there for almost a decade and it'll be nice to see the place consistently not trashed. That is, if they enforce it.

WilDChilD

What would be the penalty if someone used unapproved targets? Why wouldn't they write something like that into it? Community service picking up trash at the pit would be a good idea.

NHCGRPR45

I use steel reactionary targets and steel pepper poppers. After the intial cost these things are awesome! I tried to leave a message but the number I used was not working. I would like them to add these as something that could used.

Last edited:

TaurusRanger

if only people could have cleaned up after themselves. not saying everyone contributed to the mess, but as they say, one bad apple spoils the barrel

griffin

brainless1911, either post under your real ID or GTFO. I don't know why these mods allow people to have so many sockpuppets. It destroys the integrity of the forum.