• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Score #2 for Milwaukee - permit holder stops robber

xenophon

http://fox6now.com/2012/03/25/man-credits-concealed-carry-weapon-for-saving-two-lives/

"MILWAUKEE — A would-be victim says his concealed carry gun was the reason a criminal’s intentions were stopped cold. He says investigators told him it’s possible the man who tried to rob him Saturday night could have robbed others this weekend."

I bet crime seriously goes down in Milwaukee, once word gets out.

I always wondered if criminals start changing their tactics and approach after more of this happens. Either way, between this and the Aldi robbery stop, this is a good sign that people are carrying and proof that it's working.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

FOX6 News contacted Milwaukee police for comment on this story, but they did not return our email. It’s unclear at this time whether anyone is in custody in connection with this incident.
MPD is running the scoreboard to prevent our side posting another point? It is early in the game, just four months into it.