• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Newbie saying HI. Atlanta area

dosovm

Hey guys and gals!

Felt like I should contribute somehow since i've been coming here and getting info for almost a year without even saying "hi."

I'm a former United States Marine and a current student at Georgia Tech. Been CC'ing mostly but once in a while OC when in clothes that show parts of it anyway. i'm not for or against a specific carry but will fight to death for my right to carry in any way that i see fit.

One thing i want to say is that there are a lot of knowledgeable people here whose posts I read in the past and would love to keep learning from. I dont post much normally but that does not mean i dont listen. There is a saying about Marines, which could be applicable to any man, that states " No one writes so seldom and yet think so much of you."

Thanks for having me

Dosovm