Thread: MDOT Adopt-A-Highway (Hartford) Exit 46 on I-94 on 4-21-12 8:00AM

MDOT Adopt-A-Highway (Hartford) Exit 46 on I-94 on 4-21-12 8:00AM

MOC Sponsored section of I-94

We will be meeting at 8:00 AM on April 21st at the Panel Room Restaurant. There will be a short Safety meeting (required by the state) and I will hand out needed materials. We can plan to eat breakfast/brunch at the Panel Room and then we will load up and head over to the I94 and get to work. Remember this is a heavily traveled stretch of road and a great way to visibly get the word out!

Many hands make light work and a short job of it!!

I would recommend a pair of gloves and some sort of tool to pickup litter with! Bags will be provided.

As this will be in April showers are not out of the ordinary so dress accordingly! The good news is the bugs and heat should not be a problem!!

NOTE you do NOT have to OC to participate however children MUST be 13 and up!!

Post in this thread or the one on MOC or MGO if you can do this so that the Events Coordinator can get an accurate count thanks!!

http://g.co/maps/7js3r
    Last edited by autosurgeon; 03-28-2012 at 09:55 PM.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

stea;ing

I am stealing your post and modifying it to fit our needs on the east side. I hope you don't mind

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter7206 View Post
    I am stealing your post and modifying it to fit our needs on the east side. I hope you don't mind
    Steal away!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

This is Sat!

I'm in.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

I'll be there.
    "Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
    —John F. Kennedy

"If a man neglects to enforce his rights, he cannot complain if, after a while, the law follows his example."
    —Oliver Wendell Holmes