• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How about a meet and greet for actual South Sounders?

DamonK

Maybe something in Olympia. I'm thinking that maybe it would be best for it to be at a place that we could sit and eat. That way we be seen as just milling around, looking for attention. I'm new to this, so hopefully I going about this right. I'm just thinking that it would be nice to be able to have a sit-down and discuss things. Who knows, maybe even get organized:p

Please feel free to email me, or whatever you do on here. I have no problem with helping to organize this.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I have no problem with helping to organize this.

Most of the time people just pick a time and location and post it. It just so happens to be there are those that occur every month or on a set schedule (like the East Sound, North and South meets). I encourage you, if you feel so inclined, to do the same for your area. :banana:

golddigger14s

Activist Member
April 8th Martin Way Station Starbucks 9am

Here we go: 9am Starbucks Martin Way Station, the stand-alone Starbucks across from the closing Kmart.
4250 Martin Way
Olympia, WA 98516-5317

DamonK

9 on the 8th works for me.

I should be able to clear my schedule for that. Do they have seating? I'm really wanting this to be a real meet and greet, where we can talk, get to know each other, and share info and expiriences. What I don't want this to be is an excuse for a few people to stand around, looking for people to piss off. To clarify, if people bring it up, let's be nice if we can. We are trying to get people to be comfortable with open carry right? I believe that we can do that and stand for our rights at the same time. So let's have some fun, I'll be praying that this goes off with God's blessing.

DamonK

Ah, crap, It's Easter!

Let's see if we can't shift this to the next weekend. I've got easter and little kid birthday plans...:cry:

Schlepnier

Sunday mornings work for me to, i am usually on my way home from lakewood by that time...though i cannot say how awake i will be after put in 16+ hours over saurday night.
:banana:

sticky up a date and time!

Ronniewo

Starbucks on the 15th works or me. I just moved here a few months ago, pretty much always CC but I'm more than willing to show some support to the cause. Can anyone bring some info to get me up to speed on the laws in case I encounter an LEO while OCing? See you there.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Starbucks on the 15th works or me. I just moved here a few months ago, pretty much always CC but I'm more than willing to show some support to the cause. Can anyone bring some info to get me up to speed on the laws in case I encounter an LEO while OCing? See you there.

I OC all over Lacey, and find it to be a non-event. The Starbucks we will meet at had about 6-8 of Olympias finest the first time I went in there, and they didn't care less. Never had a problem in over two years, anywhere. Welcome to the forum, and if you OC Ronnie I will buy you a 16oz coffee of the day. Look for OD green Taurus 9mm.
Chuck-Golddigger14s

Ronniewo

Now I have to go buy a decent holster, all I have for OC are a few Uncle Mikes to keep my guns from getting banged up to and from the range.

DamonK

So... am I at the right starbucks? In lacey, across martin from the closing kmart, right?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2