Thread: gundeals.org new site to buy,sell,trade on free of charge!

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Lightbulb gundeals.org new site to buy,sell,trade on free of charge!

This site was launched by a OCDO member. It's new & free to use. So far it has not been over run by the same slobs that charge more for a used gun than a new one costs that are typically seen on MGO.

http://www.gundeals.org:
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 03-28-2012 at 01:05 AM.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Banned
    looks like craigslist hope its just as successful.

Banned
    Just a suggestion, add a reloading section. Partly for equipment, but a trader section as well. I trade brass for brass every now and then. Some trade for lead, or other non regulated components.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Just a suggestion, add a reloading section. Partly for equipment, but a trader section as well. I trade brass for brass every now and then. Some trade for lead, or other non regulated components.
    I agree. If you can please see the green bar near the top of the main page. It has a direct email for sending in ideas to rick.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Banned
    ok thanks I missed it.

I've put my first listing up. I hope this catches on. I had such a terrible experience with gunbroker that I quit using them.

Well, one buffoon is asking 650 for a used Metro Arms Commander that sells for 450 new.