Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Two Coral Springs LEOs under investigation for making false statements-traffic stop

  1. #1
    Regular Member sawah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    437

    Two Coral Springs LEOs under investigation for making false statements-traffic stop

    http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...d-by-cops.html

    Yep, it's them 90% 'good cops' with clean records. Unfortunately, the GEICO rep was on the phone which was dropped on the floor of the lady's SUV. The female LEO had a bad case of over-entitlement and potty mouth. I hope they hang them out to dry, and pull their badges. Lying under oath is a deal-breaker, or should be, imo.

    LEOs everywhere need to know they're being recorded and should be acting lawfully even if they are felons in sheep's clothing in attitude. To do otherwise is just stupid for someone who values their job and the accompanying authority.
    A firearm is a tool of convenience, not effectiveness - Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    SW Idaho
    Posts
    1,552

    Thumbs up

    Yep...just the 95% of bad apples making the other 5% look bad. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

    It really makes you wonder how often we would hear about these sorts of incidents if audio/visual recording was not an available technology. After all, I've yet to see a cop turn in a colleague for abusing his shiny piece of government-issued costume jewelry, and if a citizen complaint is not corroborated by audio/visual recording, the police union/media/sheeple universally agree that the citizen was uncooperative (as if there is a duty to cooperate) and combative.
    Total ignorance: an Obama supporter's stock in trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    All the talk about Overthrowing Big Government, Revolution, etc., it's just another one of those nostalgic ideas that individuals have idealized.
    O RLY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_rebellions
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Books are overrated; and so is history.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •