Thread: Kansas City Friday the 30th

Kansas City Friday the 30th

Hey guys, MSPGunner is paying us Kansas City folks a visit. He will be staying at Crown Center where we met last time. We can go to Panera again or head a little bit downtown and get something else. The time will be the usualy 4:30/5:00PM.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Ok folks, MSPGunner and I will be at Crown Center at 4:30 today. Stop by if you can, we will likely be at Panera.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Quote Originally Posted by ChiangShih View Post
    Ok folks, MSPGunner and I will be at Crown Center at 4:30 today. Stop by if you can, we will likely be at Panera.
    I'M HERE!
    I'm the guy on th elap top with the firearm!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Nice meeting ya

Hey, it was nice meeting everybody that showed up!

Being a noobie to OCing, I wanted to take advantage of my 1st opportunity to make it to one of the meetings. I'm just glad I didn't get a parking ticket )

I'm so sorry to have missed you, things got busy with the kids tonight, and I wasn't able to break free. Hope you have safe travels back to the dark side of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    I'M HERE!
    I'm the guy on th elap top with the firearm!

Quote Originally Posted by BionicRooster View Post
    Hey, it was nice meeting everybody that showed up!

Being a noobie to OCing, I wanted to take advantage of my 1st opportunity to make it to one of the meetings. I'm just glad I didn't get a parking ticket )
    Glad to have met 'ya! I hope you'll make it to gun day at the capitol the 18th!

Was happy to see sucha crowd turn out for lonely me just in for a visit!

K.C., very OC friendly and it's nice to see folks standing up for the 2A rights!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

Quote Originally Posted by kcgunfan View Post
    I'm so sorry to have missed you, things got busy with the kids tonight, and I wasn't able to break free. Hope you have safe travels back to the dark side of the state.
    Will do! We didn't have a camera to geta group photo.... bummer!