Thread: Who can help me?

Who can help me?

Before i post the whole story of what just happened to me, I would like to know if anybody knows what I need to do to request dash cam video-audio and dispatch traffic for what i believe was an illegal Terry stop. A report was not taken by the LEOs involved but he filled out an interview card for his boss. I know they can be obtained but i dont know how. As soon as I have these i will post the entire story if I believe that it will not compromise any legal action i may take if i can take legal action.

Thank You

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    You do an "Open Records Request." ORC 149.43 Availability of public records for inspection and copying.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/149.43

If you need help PM me. I have done 100s of them.....

Thank you, for the help (and with the quickness) what kind of format will the video and audio be in if you know, ie on a disc tape and will it play in my computer, or does it vary? Ill let you know if i run into any problems at the P.D. tomorrow.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RCall View Post
    Thank you, for the help (and with the quickness) what kind of format will the video and audio be in if you know, ie on a disc tape and will it play in my computer, or does it vary? Ill let you know if i run into any problems at the P.D. tomorrow.
    http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/g...ws-Manual.aspx

See page 11 item 4