Thread: open carry with an adjudication withheld?

open carry with an adjudication withheld?

Im posting this again here to see if I get any more results or more specific results.

I have an adjudication withheld in Florida. As of now I can buy(through private sale only) and poses firearms and have recently moved to North Carolina. My question is if, with my adjudication withheld, I can open carry in this open carry state.

If you're legally able to possess the firearm, you can legally open carry in North Carolina.
    The Dogs of War are nothing compared to the Cats

Quote Originally Posted by kallnad View Post
    Im posting this again here to see if I get any more results or more specific results.

I have an adjudication withheld in Florida. As of now I can buy(through private sale only) and poses firearms and have recently moved to North Carolina. My question is if, with my adjudication withheld, I can open carry in this open carry state.
    Why is it that you cannot buy a gun through an FFL?

which of the atf's questions can't you answer no to which is precluding you from purchasing from a ffl?

wabbit

a pistol purchase permit in guilford county requires the individual to have not have been subject to any supervised or unsupervised probation within 5 years of adjudication date or have been arrested, charged or convicted of any offense involving the possession of a controlled substance within 3 years according to the guilford county sheriff's office. My guess is that if you have a dwi or a possession charge, your f---ed as far as legally purchasing a handgun or getting a ccw within the next 5 years [U]in guilford county[U] but that doesn't mean other counties will treat you the same way. BJ Barnes is notorious for being a hardass and is not OC friendly, trust me on that.