• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lexington Open Carry Meet & Greet

I'm attending

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neuroblades

What did he think of the beretta?

Oh he LOVED it! *LOL* He was really happy with how it shot and felt, i think part if it though was also the thrill of getting to shoot again! *LOL* It's been a few months since we've been able to go out and shoot due to the weather and situations here. *LOL*

He's decided though that this will be the gun that he'll be getting as soon as he gets up the money for it and Bud's beat everyone else's prices thus far on it!

neuroblades

Since this is the first M&G I am aware of in Lexington, I'm not sure we've established a place where we know for certain that we are welcome. We'll have to go through the process of excercising our rights, unless we're asked to leave.

We shouldn't have any problems with Golden Corral. I've carried in there many times with friends that were carrying as well and to be honest, I don't think they even noticed or if they did, they didn't care enough to say anything to us.

Unless someone happens to attend carrying an AR or a hand cannon, we should be cool. *LOL*

flb_78

Golden Corral, Lexington, KY

Im going to check yes for the poll, but if there's overtime available Saturday morning at my work, I'll be working. I won't know until Friday afternoon if I'll be able to work Saturday though.

DrakeZ07

I would enjoy coming, but I simply hate imposing and assuming it'd be okay without an invitation; And I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, as I don't really have many summer outfits without some sort of rainbow insignia on it. The BF just got himself a job with A.O. Smith making National runs, if he's on the road Saturday I would like to tag along, if it's okay. If not, can always look around for that other OC'er around the area~ ^.^

KRM59

I would enjoy coming, but I simply hate imposing and assuming it'd be okay without an invitation; And I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, as I don't really have many summer outfits without some sort of rainbow insignia on it. The BF just got himself a job with A.O. Smith making National runs, if he's on the road Saturday I would like to tag along, if it's okay. If not, can always look around for that other OC'er around the area~ ^.^

i think i can speak for most if not all that your life style is yours and make you no less welcome to join us. I for one would welcome you as i would anyone.

DrakeZ07

i think i can speak for most if not all that your life style is yours and make you no less welcome to join us. I for one would welcome you as i would anyone.

Thankies~ Never hurts to ask, right? I would hate to show up, and it be awkward, and uninviting, and too quiet and stuff, like when I went to a regional Jeep meet-up, it was posted that all was welcome, but I showed up in Pink Camo and it was like ... Awkward Silence. >.> I promise not ot wear Pink camo at this meet thingy, I doubt Camo of any colour would help anyone at all if they was OC'ing. Sheeple and all.

Statesman

You are most certainly welcome to come.

DrakeZ07

How will it go when everyone gets there? does everyone meet up at a pre-designated location, then travel to the place and all go in at once, or do you just go in, and look for the table with the OC's? I've never been to a golden corral before, but Assume its like a bob evens, or a frisches big boy, yes?

Statesman

How will it go when everyone gets there? does everyone meet up at a pre-designated location, then travel to the place and all go in at once, or do you just go in, and look for the table with the OC's? I've never been to a golden corral before, but Assume its like a bob evens, or a frisches big boy, yes?

Once I get a number of "Yes" votes, i'll reserve a table. Everyone will just have to look for the big 10+ people table with the OCers sitting down at 12PM sharp. I don't suggest meeting in the parking lot of Golden Corral. Just come on in.