• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who's in this picture?

michaelm_ski

Definetly a Glock

It most surely is a Glock with the 30 round clip , i carry in a blackhawk serpa holster and also carry a two clip holster .

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
NA-BP923_OKCARR_G_20120319190950.jpg

HKcarrier

I could be completely wrong, but that grabs me as a sub compact glock... maybe 26 or 27 with a g17 or a g22 full size mag.. and maybe a different floorplate on it... the 30 rd mags are longer than that I think... my 31 rd .40 mag is like 12"

NHCGRPR45

I could be completely wrong, but that grabs me as a sub compact glock... maybe 26 or 27 with a g17 or a g22 full size mag.. and maybe a different floorplate on it... the 30 rd mags are longer than that I think... my 31 rd .40 mag is like 12"

Winner! yup, a sub compact glock of unknown caliber, with a full capacity magazine. A 32 round magazine would extend at least another 2 inches from the magazine well.