• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry M&G Lakeview Park, Lorain.

JSlack7851

Hi guys, I'm here to invite all to this OC event.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/events/230847190346462/

This will be the second annual Meet and Greet held here on this beautiful park overlooking Lake Erie. They still have the same illegal signage as last year, you know, Rangers and authorized personnel, not quite 9.68 compliant.

In case the link doesn't work, we will be in the west end of the park @ noon or so.. We got our own section. Last year we got to train one Ranger and a couple of Aux. Police.

JSlack7851

After action report? We had a case of hamburger patties, a big box of hot dogs, all kinds of food, plus I brought 6 and a half pounds of walleye. The illegal signage that was posted had been removed b/4 we got there, no rangers or PD ever showed up. We had 21 people w/children and nobody from Lorain County Metro showed up. Everyone had a good time.

Last edited: