• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free guns from the u.s. Government

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
That would be nice!! But knowing our government they would give us all Bryco .380s or some similarly horrible gun...

Kirbinator

Constitution:

Article I
Section 8:

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

davidmcbeth

Banned
In the patriot act the us govt does give free guns away ... to local law enforcement .. why do you think there are 100,000 swat teams now?

gunns

I agree with that video. If health care is mandated, so should firearms. LOL

jbone

Note that these American made commemorative editions are reserved for those showing up in hoodies, and Illegal Aliens. The government knows who the thugs and illegal’s are so don’t even show up trying to pass yourself off as one of the two, or you will forfeit your free made in China handgun.

BionicRooster

Image update

I added a little more to the image in attempts of making a statement piece.

I do 3D computer graphics, and also work in Flash, so if there's any contributions these skills can benefit, just ask and we can see what I can come up with.

I made the image 1920 x 1080, in the off chance anyone would like it as a desktop.

2ndAmendmentBullet.jpg