• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

opry mills mall

WCrawford

I have been out to the mall several times since the theater re-opened. I exclusively use the entrance closest to the theater and there is no sign on any of those doors.

Now, about 10-20 feet inside the doors there is a sign that lists the mall's rules. IIRC, their no weapons rule is nearly the last one. The mall is nowhere near being in compliance with the law.

The theater has made an attempt to be in compliance, but the tiny portion of the window decal (placed at the bottom of the entrances close to the ticket booth) is not easily noticeable.

I had carried concealed (back in December) past that sign at least 1 time before I even noticed there was a "info" decal with a fine print gunbuster.

HvyMtl

I believe the policy is posted on signs around the edge of the property / entrances to the parking lots. None of which have the legislated gun buster sign. I wait to hear from a permit holder who is stopped in the mall.

FYI: The no weapons policy has been there since the mall originally opened. Fat lot of good it did Steve McNair.

DarksWife07

I believe the policy is posted on signs around the edge of the property / entrances to the parking lots. None of which have the legislated gun buster sign. I wait to hear from a permit holder who is stopped in the mall.

FYI: The no weapons policy has been there since the mall originally opened. Fat lot of good it did Steve McNair.[/QUOTE

Not sure what Steve McNair has to do with the mall but if he was at home with his wife instead of in his apt downtown with his G/F,he might still be alive.

DarksWife07

FYI: The no weapons policy has been there since the mall originally opened. Fat lot of good it did Steve McNair.
Steve McNair was shot 3 times (2 in the chest & 1 in the head) in his apt downtown by his g/f cause he wouldn't divorce his wife.