• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fox Community Credt Union Neenah now posted :mad:

Zeus

Just went to Fox Community today after being away for a few weeks and see it's posted. Anyone recommend a new credit union?

protias

Landmark is also posted. I've yet to talk with one of the Senior VPs as I've not had the time.

MKEgal

Not credit unions, but the WCI accounts are at Associated Bank, & I use Wells Fargo.
Opened my account while OC (depositing the Brookfield settlement, fittingly enough) & have been in several branches OC with no problems.

Interceptor_Knight

Harbor Credit Union is carry friendly.

I talked to one of the Fox Community CU branch managers a while back and originally there were no plans to post. Apparently, some employees whined to senior management until they posted.

littlewolf

Community First CU is NOT posted. But it seems more places get posted the more people ask " Can I bring my gun in your establishment ?" If it ain't posted DON'T ASK !