• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The National Association for Legal Gun Defense for Zimmerman defense

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
From what little (very little) I know about that organization, they are talking about spending members' money without having been granted permission by the membership. This is not a Good Thing[SUP]TM[/SUP].

It might be a good PR gesture, and it ceretainly is a statement that the Board of Directors believes he is not guilty of any crime. But I think they are wrong to offer funds that they do not have permission or authority to offer.

stay safe.

Membership in NAFLGD can help in three ways.​
Consult with a staff defense attorney or we may recommend an independent defense attorney
Financial assistance up to $10,000 per case. (The average legal defense is $8,500)
The full support of the membership. (What happens to one member affects all members)
Membership Type
Annual Fee Plan
Monthly Fee Plan
Individual
$150.00
$12.50​

(That box with the red x says "Enroll Now".)