• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stay AWAY from SGM Tactical Glock Mags

MainelyGlock

I know, I know, if I want top quality, buy strictly factory magazines. Unfortunately my budget does not allow for that, so I have four factory Glock 22 magazines, and three "asian military" magazines. I bought a 31-round extended magazine from a local dealer here, and it is JUNK! I wasn't really expecting top quality, but this waste of $25 failed to chamber a round at least 16 times. I use three different types of ammo just to make sure that wasn't causing it.

In the end, I got so frustrated with it that it received a 165-grain Hornady 9mm HP round and blew out both ends. Never. Again. Let this be a lesson to ye.

25i3u5d.jpg