Thread: My Cat and Guns

My Cat and Guns

My cat loves Purina Moist Cat Treats. All I have to do is shake the bottle and he'll come running from across the house. I even feed him moist cat food. One day I noticed my wall had a hole in it and some droppings around the table. Yep....Mice. I thought my cat would take care of the problem, but day after day, I would find more droppings as well as some hearing some scratchings sounds in the wall each night, which kept me up. After some sleepless nights and me more than a little ticked off, I finally had enough and told my cat "Either you get that mouse or I will shoot it and you be eating dry food for a whole year!!" And with that I stomped out of the house and went to work. When I returned, I found just how much he hates dry cat food...

Scroll down

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gun Cat.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	8249

BTW....April Fools!!
    I'm not a lawyer, psychologist, or LEO. This means, don't rely on my opinion to work for you.
    But I am a railroad conductor.
    “Breathes their a man with a soul so dead, that does not thrill to the sound of a passing train?”

Funny

Nice

LOL!!
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

lol, that is good.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.