• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Cat and Guns

TheGrabber

My cat loves Purina Moist Cat Treats. All I have to do is shake the bottle and he'll come running from across the house. I even feed him moist cat food. One day I noticed my wall had a hole in it and some droppings around the table. Yep....Mice. I thought my cat would take care of the problem, but day after day, I would find more droppings as well as some hearing some scratchings sounds in the wall each night, which kept me up. After some sleepless nights and me more than a little ticked off, I finally had enough and told my cat "Either you get that mouse or I will shoot it and you be eating dry food for a whole year!!" And with that I stomped out of the house and went to work. When I returned, I found just how much he hates dry cat food...

Scroll down

Gun Cat.jpg

BTW....April Fools!!:exclaim::lol::lol::)