• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who needs a gun in the Burbs

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Well, the answer is everyone.
I got back in the Burbs and spotted three cop cars. That's real unusual here. We aren't anywhere close to a doughnut shop.
Anyway, I grabbed the camera and started shooting. I guess the cop thought anyone that takes pictures had to know everything.

Turns out someone had dumped a stolen car a half a block from me.
I checked my security cameras and no one had been on my property. I also wouldn't let the cop past the outer gate.

stolen-car.jpg

ocholsteroc

Well, the answer is everyone.
I got back in the Burbs and spotted three cop cars. That's real unusual here. We aren't anywhere close to a doughnut shop.
Anyway, I grabbed the camera and started shooting. I guess the cop thought anyone that takes pictures had to know everything.

Turns out someone had dumped a stolen car a half a block from me.
I checked my security cameras and no one had been on my property. I also wouldn't let the cop past the outer gate.

stolen-car.jpg

Is that the famous "finger point brandishing"?

mk4

he's pointing to where he thinks his nose is telling him that the donuts are hiding out. sneaky donuts!
looks like he could lay off of them though... :uhoh:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
1) Da judge said it was not brandishing, regardless of what the deputy, the magistrate and the persecutor [sic] said.

2) "Where's your warrant, copper?" still works.

3) Any chance that abandoned car can go up on blocks as a planter? Can I get the back seat to use on my porch? What size are the tires - they might could be made to fit.

stay safe.

va_tazdad

Da Finger????

1) Da judge said it was not brandishing, regardless of what the deputy, the magistrate and the persecutor [sic] said.

2) "Where's your warrant, copper?" still works.

3) Any chance that abandoned car can go up on blocks as a planter? Can I get the back seat to use on my porch? What size are the tires - they might could be made to fit.

stay safe.

Guess you have to look as threatening as Santa Clause to be considered "armed and dangerous". ;>)