• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC MEET!!! Famous Dave's BBQ, Colorado Springs, 6pm on Wed, Apr 11, 2012

since9

Campaign Veteran
Come on down/over and join us at Famous Dave's for some great food and better company!

Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Time: 6:00 PM (until at least 8:00pm)
Location: Famous Dave's BBQ, 8330 Razorback Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Map and Directions: Click Here

Kids welcome! Mine will be in tow... Feel free to ask him about the firearms training program I put him through when he was 9! :D

Please RSVP so we can arrange appropriate seating with the manager.

See you there!

Last edited:

M-Taliesin

Please RSVP so we can arrange appropriate seating with the manager.

See you there!

Howdy Pard!
You know you can count me in for 2!

I'd like to suggest to everybody that we limit replies to this thread only to RSVP to help get an accurate count and minimize confusion.
We can talk about all manner of other stuff, related or not, in another thread, but let's just keep this one limited to RSVP only.

Thanks ya'll!
Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Pheone

Looks like me and my girlfriend can make it. So Count us for two.

Since this is our first meet and greet, how would we go about hunting you guys down? Ask for the group of guys with the guns? or do ya'll meet up outside first? Last time i went in to famous daves. It was PACKED.

jskp229

Put me down for a very definite maybe. I may have to go North on business (read paying client) & that is priority. I'll firm up hopefully by Monday.

If I get lucky it may be two of us. Still trying to get my son to join us.

Hope to see everyone again.

Half Live

I should be able to make it. I have training till around 5 up in lakewood so I might be a little late like last time.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Looks like we have a fairly diverse group with a couple of new faces! We look forward to seeing all of you!

Looks like me and my girlfriend can make it. So Count us for two.[/quote[

Outstanding!

Since this is our first meet and greet, how would we go about hunting you guys down? Ask for the group of guys with the guns? or do ya'll meet up outside first? Last time i went in to famous daves. It was PACKED.

Last two times they put us in the back room. I don't mind, as the tables are nicer.

But yes, we'll be the ones OCing. :)

O2HeN2

Got a neighborhood meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) night so I won't be able to make it. Though if it finishes early I might swing by and see if anyone's still 'round!

O2

Ps. Being held at an elementary school, bummer.

Last edited:

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
Wow, we do have a nice group coming together... but what about everybody else?

Come on folks! Show up already!
Think of it... Terrific food, and I mean really great.
Good company, celebrating our shared exercise of freedom by open carrying.
Interesting conversation and free wheeling topics to consider.
An "All Colorado" group... without any of them pesky out of state folks who frequently try to be contentious!
And of course, perhaps best of all, I'll be there to make sure you laugh plenty!

Come on out, join the crew, and enjoy an evening amongst friends!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Pheone

I just went from bieng +2 to just bieng +1, u doubt that it will change much. my girlfriend just had a scedule change at work.

M-Taliesin

Howdy Yet Again!
I may be travelling solo myself, as things turn out. My wife says she's required to attend a mandatory meeting at the S.O. and might be stuck there unitl 5:00pm. Then there's the 30+ minute ride home from Brighton, and of course the trip to Colorado Springs!

As much as I hate to go it alone, as I enjoy being with my wife as much as possible, I might be bach-in' it this evening.

Well, maybe I can get Gator to tag along but only if he wants to go Dutch!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Red Dawg

Howdy Folks!
Wow, we do have a nice group coming together... but what about everybody else?

Come on folks! Show up already!
Think of it... Terrific food, and I mean really great.
Good company, celebrating our shared exercise of freedom by open carrying.
Interesting conversation and free wheeling topics to consider.
An "All Colorado" group... without any of them pesky out of state folks who frequently try to be contentious!
And of course, perhaps best of all, I'll be there to make sure you laugh plenty!

Come on out, join the crew, and enjoy an evening amongst friends!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Wow, that hurts my feelings. I was going to try and make a get together the first week in May. Ya'll enjoy..