Thread: Central CT Meet and Greet

Central CT Meet and Greet

Central CT Meet and Greet will be held at 5 Guys located at 560 Washington St. in Middletown, CT. 06457.

Date of Event will be April 15th 2012 at 1300 hrs. (1PM)

Please note: If the 5 Guy’s parking lot is full, you may park in the Lot at Palmer Field which is located at the rear of 5 Guy’s on Bernie O’Rourke Dr.

See you there
    "It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice"
    Member: NRA - Life, CCDL,
    CT, MA, UT, FLA Pistol Permit Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor - Professional Safety Training

Quote Originally Posted by dmjs View Post
    Central CT Meet and Greet will be held at 5 Guys located at 560 Washington St. in Middletown, CT. 06457.

Date of Event will be April 15th 2012 at 1300 hrs. (1PM)

Please note: If the 5 Guy’s parking lot is full, you may park in the Lot at Palmer Field which is located at the rear of 5 Guy’s on Bernie O’Rourke Dr.

See you there
    tried to get a meet and great for those of us in southern western CT (stamford/norwalk/bridgeport) last year and would
    still love to do one.

This video came to mind with the discussion of the meet and greet.

http://youtu.be/cIQJ_FJ8zsQ

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

Djn, I would be very much into a meet and greet in southwestern ct. I live in Bridgeport and have several friends who would attend. Message me if you would like to work on something.