• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Central CT Meet and Greet

dmjs

Central CT Meet and Greet will be held at 5 Guys located at 560 Washington St. in Middletown, CT. 06457.

Date of Event will be April 15th 2012 at 1300 hrs. (1PM)

Please note: If the 5 Guy’s parking lot is full, you may park in the Lot at Palmer Field which is located at the rear of 5 Guy’s on Bernie O’Rourke Dr.

See you there

djn777

Central CT Meet and Greet will be held at 5 Guys located at 560 Washington St. in Middletown, CT. 06457.

Date of Event will be April 15th 2012 at 1300 hrs. (1PM)

Please note: If the 5 Guy’s parking lot is full, you may park in the Lot at Palmer Field which is located at the rear of 5 Guy’s on Bernie O’Rourke Dr.

See you there

tried to get a meet and great for those of us in southern western CT (stamford/norwalk/bridgeport) last year and would
still love to do one.

BFDMikeCT

Djn, I would be very much into a meet and greet in southwestern ct. I live in Bridgeport and have several friends who would attend. Message me if you would like to work on something.