• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thanks Brian K. at ctpistolpermit.com

toribiaa

So a few weeks, I asked for recommendations on this forum for an intructor for the basic pistol class. Brian came higly recommended and after sitting on his class this past saturday, I can attest that he is great. My wife and I attended the class and Brian was smart, funny, well spoken, knowleddgeable, and patient with us newbies. I would recommend his class 100 %.

davidmcbeth

Banned
So a few weeks, I asked for recommendations on this forum for an intructor for the basic pistol class. Brian came higly recommended and after sitting on his class this past saturday, I can attest that he is great. My wife and I attended the class and Brian was smart, funny, well spoken, knowleddgeable, and patient with us newbies. I would recommend his class 100 %.

What was his price? How many people in your group?

brk913

Thanks for the endorsement, I enjoy teaching the class and hope everyone who attends, even experienced shooters walk away with something they did not know or understand before attending!! Don't forget about the 2nd Amendment Rally on April 28th from noon-3Pm at the Capitol, we need to stay on these legislators. Additionally, please let us know how long the permit process takes you and from what town.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Don't forget about the 2nd Amendment Rally on April 28th from noon-3Pm at the Capitol,.

The 2nd amendment is already law .. so what's the rally for? To rescind the assault weapons ban? For a law to make/acknowledge CC is a right? For what? Just so that you can say "yea 2nd amendment?" Pretty lame. Without a goal I don't see a point in it & if a small amount of people show it just gives the legislature ideas about passing more gun control.
I would rather have the libitards thinking that we are at home getting our guns primed & ready for bear.

Last edited: