• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Biden Has To Jump In

ManInBlack

Biden is a useful idiot, and is playing his part perfectly in this well-choreographed propaganda show.

Every imperial court needs a jester.

Ruby

I will give Biden credit for saying that the issue (stand your ground law) is for the state(s) to decide.

Carrying my gun does not give me a false sense of security, the security I feel is very real! I like knowing I can defend myself against a criminal if I have to. Take away Mr. Biden's body guards and he might want to carry a gun as well!

Captain Nemo

Biden is probably "the sacrificial lamb". Someone once commented thast the vice president was the least important, important person in politics. Usually a puppet for the president. Chances are that is what Biden is in this situation. Obama is not about to get involved inthe Florida situation this close to a run for re-election. Especially being half-black. Any hint he is defending Martin would cost him millions of votes, especially in the SE U.S. If he happens to get re-elected whach him use the incident to fuel his anti-gun agenda.

Bet you won't see this on network TV.

Obama leaving a meeting with Congressional leaders after Cantor told the president that Republicans would not vote for his proposed tax hikes.Obama picked up his toys and stormed out of the meeting, kicking the door open.

There, my friends is the leader of our country.

https://mail-attachment.googleuserc...333453088528&sads=cMIcwwxZ73zfzGiK8H-CF6n2LO8

H

Herr Heckler Koch

I don't think your linked URL "attachment" does what you want it to do.

Captain Nemo

Sorry the link in my post won't work. Try it twice. It works fine on my computer when I click on the posted URL. What it is, is a short video clip of he getting
'pi**ed off at getting turned down by the Republicans and pouting and storming off the stage and punt kicking a closed door open, Just like a spoiled brat.

Try this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Tfu27Bz2w&feature=related

Last edited: