• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More gun laws coming soon!!!

Bogden

OBAMA IS USING TRAVON MARTIN TO PUSH MORE GUN LAWS ON US DURING HIS SECOND TERM!!! THIS IS SICK!!! REPOST AND LOOK UP MORE ON THIS ISSUE ONLINE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSX6oo4p5sg

My opinion, DR. RON PAUL is our last chance for any freedom in our great country.
Pro 2nd amendment
Pro small government
Has a real plan to cut national debt by 1 TRILLION the 1ST YEAR!!!
CUT IRS, TSA, FED RESEARVE, SECURE OUR BORDERS AND BRING OUT TROOPS BACK!!!
JUST YOUTUBE RON PAUL.

gunns

Ron Paul would be a libertarian and thus a progressive, just like Obama.

He is a RINO for access to the two party scam. The Republicans and Democrats are the right and left wings of the Ruling Class. Read Angelo Codevilla's essay America's Ruling Class: And the Perils of Revolution.

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/07/16/americas-ruling-class-and-the/print

That's an interesting read. It's really just restating what we already know. That our government is corrupt and must be replaced. I doubt we have the time to do it by voting in real change. The only way to get the change we need is by a complete crash and burn.

Coltman151

I talked to my local gun store owner the other day. I asked him how sales were going. He said he can't keep 9mm, 5.56mm, .40, .45 auto, .308, and 7.62x39mm in stock to save his life. It goes off the shelves as soon as it gets there. He also said pistols and AR-15 sales were through the roof. I asked why, if it was because of summer. He said nope, it happens every four years (elections).

Apparently others have seen this too.

nobama

OBAMA IS USING TRAVON MARTIN TO PUSH MORE GUN LAWS ON US DURING HIS SECOND TERM!!! THIS IS SICK!!! REPOST AND LOOK UP MORE ON THIS ISSUE ONLINE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSX6oo4p5sg

My opinion, DR. RON PAUL is our last chance for any freedom in our great country.
Pro 2nd amendment
Pro small government
Has a real plan to cut national debt by 1 TRILLION the 1ST YEAR!!!
CUT IRS, TSA, FED RESEARVE, SECURE OUR BORDERS AND BRING OUT TROOPS BACK!!!
JUST YOUTUBE RON PAUL.

Does this really surprise anybody? The anti American treasonist left have been using any media hyped shooting ect. to pass their anti-freedom agenda. There is NO argument about that.

Redbaron007

Mr Fulmer needs to put the tin foil hat back on....His hair piece is killing me. :lol:

Mr Fulmer needs to get out more and away from his computer.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
I don't see Virginia trying to pull off any of this (gun bans, confiscation, etc.) but I don't trust any government, and in particular the federal version, to do what the Constitution and the Bill of Rights say (hell, they've been ignoring these documents in earnest for 100 years).

If the feds were to issue orders for the confiscation of privately owned firearms, who would carry those orders out? The state and local police? Maybe in a few places but hardly in all. The National Guard and the military? Again, think about it. If soldier Bill from Oklahoma is trying to confiscate firearms in Lancaster, PA and runs into armed resistance with shots fired, what do you think he is going to be thinking about what may be happening in his hometown? I doubt the military would be of a mind to carry out such an order as it would be illegal in the first place.

But IF it were to happen, I would rather see blood running in the streets and my country in open rebellion as the conflagration engulfs the state houses and congress in DC than to submit to such vile and evil tyranny. For if this did take place, America would have already ceased to exist.

lysander6

If the feds were to issue orders for the confiscation of privately owned firearms, who would carry those orders out? The state and local police?

Cops, pure and simple. They are the only reason people are not free. No matter how bad the politician or ruler, they can't do **** without a willing constabulary to carry out their orders.

MainelyGlock

No matter who's in office, or which party holds the majority in Congress, I will never fully trust the government. I am also guilty of buying up as much ammo as possible. I buy about 100 rounds of .40S&W, 9mm, and .22LR a week. Wal-Mart has been cleared out of anything besides .22LR and 12ga ammo for months now, and even Cabelas (which has since lost my business) has had a limited selection.

MainelyGlock

Also, for those of you (including the OP) saying things about Obama's gun ban (which I have been hearing about since before he was sworn in), and your concern about and ammo tax, would you care to link any supporting evidence? It doesn't hold much weight without it. Saying/requesting this mostly out of curiosity.