Thread: Triad Open Carry meetup

Greensboro, NC

Triad Open Carry meetup

for those of you who want to do an OC meetup, I am trying to get us together for thursday. I think we should go to five guys a la triangle carry meetup but if your opposed to that then please give me some suggestions. It's quite difficult to find a good affordable restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol in the area that I am aware of. Would like to hear from you guys, I wasn't able to make the last OC breakfast due to my work schedule, but hear you had a blast no pun intended. Have yet to meet other triad OC'ers and would like the opportunity to do so.

rural religious usa

ps: 5 guys is very good tho i need to quit ordering a large fries...geeeezzzz
    Last edited by ncwabbit; 04-03-2012 at 09:25 AM.

, North Carolina, USA
    Where is this 5 guys located at? I might be able to make it, depending on where its located and what time you have it. I have a meeting at 6:30pm Thursday on Westchester in High Point. And I probable won't be able to make it for lunch if you wanted to do lunch. Friday would be easier for me to make, but if that does not work for you I will try and make Thursday and if I cant I will just make the next one.

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    The only 5-Guys I'm aware of in the area is on Hanes Mall Blvd.

We had one at McAlister's Deli in High Point (by the Palladium Theater a while back without incident.

While I offer suggestions, I will be unable to attend as I'm working late this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    Carry on!

North Carolina
    LAte to the party I know, but I figured I'd clarify that there's a Five Guys at Friendly Center in Greensboro.
    The Dogs of War are nothing compared to the Cats