Thread: Who Will You Vote For (Or Against) In Today's Primary?

Who Will You Vote For (Or Against) In Today's Primary?

Anyone care to share who they support/oppose and why?
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Herr Heckler Koch
    I will vote for Gingrich in the presidential primary. He is the most conservative and least progressive candidate with any chance to win. Ron Paul is a libertarian RINO for access to the two party scam.

ETA: I did vote for Gingrich.
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 04-03-2012 at 05:32 PM.

most likely Ron Paul , the only candidate i am aware of that hasn't drastically changed positions in the past years

what probably hurts Paul the most is that , he can give you a clear answer on anything , like it or not he believes in the tenants of libertarianism , they are not always the easy answer , or the one people want to hear but at least they don't change with the breeze of the day.

I voted for Ron Paul.

I also wrote in for a lot of judge positions where no one I liked ran. Didn't really have much else on the ballot except for school board and I forgot to look up the candidates.

I also didn't have a case for my firearm do I had to park in the street (I vote at a school), and disarmed across the street and left my unsecured firearm im relatively easy access to kids while I voted instead of being secured and accounted for on my hip. So much for "Its for the children". I suppose pretty soon they will tell me I can't even have the empty holster, after all it might imply I carry an icky gun.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I will vote Ron Paul. The only person who understands how an economy works, and the only one who seems to honestly care about our freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    I will vote for Gingrich in the presidential primary. He is the most conservative and least progressive candidate with any chance to win. Ron Paul is a libertarian RINO for access to the two party scam.

ETA: I did vote for Gingrich.
    Patriot Act, NDAA, federal health care mandates, carbon taxes and trading... if that's conservatism nowadays, no wonder we're in trouble.

What's "libertarian" about Ron Paul anyway?

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    The media has already chosen Romney as the winner months ago, so I voted for Ron Paul because I have realized long ago that Milwaukee, Madison, and the native American reservations are the true controllers of the entire state.

Not surprisingly, since I live in a District that re-elected a runaway Dem in the Recalls, all the incumbents I voted against maintained their stranglehold on local government. "Hope and Change" yet they vote for neither around here.

Ron Paul.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Ron Paul

Ron Paul.

I do not like the corporate and the media they own ramming romney up my you know what!
    That being said since I have to bend over we already know who will be the next leader ( i use that term lightly) It sure will not be "O" who gets my vote.

I was voter 40 in my little township (maybe 80 of us of voting age altogether<g>). Voted Ron Paul, all the local ballots were unopposed, so it made it easy.

If Paul is a RINO, what the hell does that make the ex-Democrap Gingrich? Really?

Libertarian != Progressive

Ron Paul - my conscience told me to do it.
    Last edited by IcrewUH60; 04-04-2012 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Herr Heckler Koch
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by IcrewUH60 View Post
    Ron Paul - my conscious told me to do it.
    Conscience?

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    Conscience?
    yup.
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

Quote Originally Posted by IcrewUH60 View Post
    yup.
    I certainly vote my conscience. I will never vote for corporate puppets, tyranny, and the continued deconstruction of the Republic.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie