• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who Will You Vote For (Or Against) In Today's Primary?

H

Herr Heckler Koch

I will vote for Gingrich in the presidential primary. He is the most conservative and least progressive candidate with any chance to win. Ron Paul is a libertarian RINO for access to the two party scam.

ETA: I did vote for Gingrich.

Last edited:

GreenCountyPete

most likely Ron Paul , the only candidate i am aware of that hasn't drastically changed positions in the past years

what probably hurts Paul the most is that , he can give you a clear answer on anything , like it or not he believes in the tenants of libertarianism , they are not always the easy answer , or the one people want to hear but at least they don't change with the breeze of the day.

Jason in WI

I voted for Ron Paul.

I also wrote in for a lot of judge positions where no one I liked ran. Didn't really have much else on the ballot except for school board and I forgot to look up the candidates.

I also didn't have a case for my firearm do I had to park in the street (I vote at a school), and disarmed across the street and left my unsecured firearm im relatively easy access to kids while I voted instead of being secured and accounted for on my hip. So much for "Its for the children". I suppose pretty soon they will tell me I can't even have the empty holster, after all it might imply I carry an icky gun.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

DangerClose

I will vote for Gingrich in the presidential primary. He is the most conservative and least progressive candidate with any chance to win. Ron Paul is a libertarian RINO for access to the two party scam.

ETA: I did vote for Gingrich.

Patriot Act, NDAA, federal health care mandates, carbon taxes and trading... if that's conservatism nowadays, no wonder we're in trouble.

What's "libertarian" about Ron Paul anyway?

HandyHamlet

Not surprisingly, since I live in a District that re-elected a runaway Dem in the Recalls, all the incumbents I voted against maintained their stranglehold on local government. "Hope and Change" yet they vote for neither around here.

Ron Paul.

BerettaFS92Custom

Ron Paul

Ron Paul.

I do not like the corporate and the media they own ramming romney up my you know what!
That being said since I have to bend over we already know who will be the next leader ( i use that term lightly) It sure will not be "O" who gets my vote.

Wolf1477

I was voter 40 in my little township (maybe 80 of us of voting age altogether<g>). Voted Ron Paul, all the local ballots were unopposed, so it made it easy.

If Paul is a RINO, what the hell does that make the ex-Democrap Gingrich? Really?

Libertarian != Progressive