• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brannon Crossing shooting range now open

Comm

I stopped by the new store yesterday, and spoke with the owner. The Sember Fi gun shop opened yesterday, and the shooting range will be open today. Nice facility. I'm going to load up my range bag tomorrow and visit.

Statesman

I stopped by the new store yesterday, and spoke with the owner. The Sember Fi gun shop opened yesterday, and the shooting range will be open today. Nice facility. I'm going to load up my range bag tomorrow and visit.

Yes! I can't wait. It's very close to where I live. Now I don't have to go across town to Buds gun range. Thanks for the heads up!

JohnKelly

I would like to know what their range rates are.

Comm

I would like to know what their range rates are.

$12.50 per half hour, $24.00 per hour. First paper target is free, each one after that is $1.00.
They are in the process of getting guns that you can shoot to see if you want to buy. They havn't decided on pricing, but said it would be fair.
Really nice people to work with.