• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More Proof...

Sheldon

From http://godfatherpolitics.com/4506/o...-keep-parents-silent-on-obamas-ineligibility/

Long ago I said it was the Clinton's that started the BHO is not a US citizen... have a read and look at the You Tube video that is with the story.

"Most people in the US, especially Democrats, believe that the Obama Birther Movement was started by Republicans and or the Tea Party. They believe it is a smear campaign aimed to tarnish the image of their hero of change. But they may be shocked to learn that the Birther Movement was actually started by former President Bill Clinton and Hillary back in 2008....

During the documentary process, Viviano says that she quickly became aware of just how dangerous and insidious the Obama campaign was. A number of the Democrats she interviewed refused to appear on camera and told her that their lives and property had been threatened by people working with the Obama campaign.

She also heard former President Bill Clinton say that Obama was not eligible to be president because of his lack of birth records. In fact, she said it was common knowledge around many top Democrats. Bill Clinton has often said that he would go public with the information when the time was right.

Before that could happen, his close friend and head of the Arkansas Democratic Party, Bill Gwatney was murdered in his office and then someone told Bill that he was next if he said anything about Obama’s eligibility. In the video below, she said that Clinton was not intimidated until someone associated with the Obama campaign told him that his daughter Chelsea would be next if he opened his mouth. From that point on, the Clinton’s remained silent about Obama’s birth certificate or lack thereof."

nobama

I sure believe it!!! Even if he was born in the USA, which is doubtful, his words and actions say otherwise.

beebobby

Spreading misinformation and lies seems to be the only tactic some folks have left.

ncwabbit

Michigun - if we don't spread this information around, who in blazes will?

If we keep chipping away at Dumbo's credibility, he, or someone in his entourage, will eventually slip. The pressure MUST be kept up until he cracks. Otherwise we ALL lose!

truly, you really believe pressure will cause someone will slip...there are 'secrets' the world's populance have tried to uncover for hundreds of years...
1. where is jimmy hoffa buried?
2. who actually ordered the assassination?
3. what happened to WMD Iraq had?
4. who actually built the pyramids?
5. Area 51 really exists w/bodies of spacemen in cryo...

and if someone slips...flatly states the man wasn't born in the US? are we going to force ppl to give back the 'cash for clunker' money they got?

Bush spyed on US citizens, nobody said a word till after he was elected for a second term and nobody said a word of consequence...NOTHING!!

yet we impeach, unsuccessfully i might add, a sitting president for getting head from someone who keep the dress w/his DNA on it.

Newt is accused & disgraced while speaker and yet the American ppl are still considering him for president?

finally, Jane Fonda is being considered to play Nancy Regan in a movie :shocker:...

yes American's have a short memory and do not flat out care...

stepping off my birth certificate soapbox

wabbit

Last edited:

Gil223

gunns
Do you really believe this?

I believe a very serious threat to 2A exists... and has since the installation of the current administration.

beebobby
The story smells of birther desperation.

That statement smells of Obama-worshipper fear... fear that the truth about 'The Chosen One' will be discovered and made public. Too many unanswered questions surround Obama for there not to be some basis for many of them.

wethepeople
I sure believe it!!! Even if he was born in the USA, which is doubtful, his words and actions say otherwise.

+1 The known facts are stated, along with some statements that have not yet been proven (and probably cannot be proven, because of the powerful people involved). I don't know that I "believe" it all, but I won't blindly dismiss any of it.

Michigun
Is this OCDO or infowars? Hard to tell the difference sometimes.

It is what it is. Having trouble making the relationship of Sheldon's post to OCDO? Let me 'connect the dots' for you':
1. Our government has never been so far left as the present administration has driven it, with the Apologizer-in-Chief, and his band of 33 'czars'
2. The left-wingers have long-desired the emasculation - if not the destruction - of most of our Constitution, but especially the Second Amendment... and along with that, our right to OC/SD.
3. The IIA protects the rest of the Bill of Rights. Think of it as the keystone in the bridge from servitude to freedom - remove the keystone and the bridge collapses.
4. I believe that there is nothing beneath a politician of any stripe - Democrat, Republican, or Independent. Out of 535 people elected to make laws effecting 306 million people, there may be a handful that are truly concerned about what is best for the country, and for those of us who labor for wages - the "worker bees" of the country. The vast majority of politicians are there feathering their own nest. Most are lawyers by training, which is why our laws have become so complex that John Q. Public must hire one of their lot to represent his interests.

When one enters politics, as when one acquires any other form of 'celebrity', their entire life is generally thrust under a super-electron microscope. That didn't happen with Obama. His 'vetting' was sloppy at best, and treasonous at the worst. There is much curiosity about the source of his money for his Ivy League education, and how he got a pass from the lamestream media on everything in his life. There are many more questions than there are forthcoming answers. Pax...

Gil223

truly, you really believe pressure will cause someone will slip...there are 'secrets' the world's populance have tried to uncover for hundreds of years...
1. where is jimmy hoffa buried?
2. who actually ordered the assassination?
3. what happened to WMD Iraq had?
4. who actually built the pyramids?
5. Area 51 really exists w/bodies of spacemen in cryo...

and if someone slips...flatly states the man wasn't born in the US? are we going to force ppl to give back the 'cash for clunker' money they got?

Bush spyed on US citizens, nobody said a word till after he was elected for a second term and nobody said a word of consequence...NOTHING!!

yet we impeach, unsuccessfully i might add, a sitting president for getting head from someone who keep the dress w/his DNA on it.

Newt is accused & disgraced while speaker and yet the American ppl are still considering him for president?

finally, Jane Fonda is being considered to play Nancy Regan in a movie :shocker:...

yes American's have a short memory and do not flat out care...

stepping off my birth certificate soapbox

wabbit

#1, 2 and 3 are not "hundreds of years old". James Riddle "Jimmy" Hoffa (I find some irony in his middle name), Teamsters union boss, vanished on July 30, 1975. The chances are excellent that he is not "buried" in the conventional, traditional sense of the term. In 2011, Hoffa's driver, Marvin Elkind said Hoffa was killed by mob enforcer "Tony Jack" and his body hidden in the foundations of the towering General Motors’ HQ in Detroit, Michigan. His claim comes 36 years after Hoffa, who led the labor union for 13 years, vanished while on his way to meet two mobsters he knew well - Anthony Provenzano and Anthony "Tony Jack" Giacalone.
As for "who actually ordered the assassination?", according to Elkinds, "It was his own people who did it." The Renaissance Center was under construction when he disappeared. He also describes the rush to build the Renaissance Center following the disappearance of Hoffa – and claims the body was buried in wet cement. Is there an element of truth in any of Elkinds claims? Other than Elkinds and the mob, nobody seems to know. And, if they do know, they "ain't talkin' aboudit". Hoffa was not abducted by aliens.
Finishing off the top three, is the question "what happened to WMD Iraq had?" Even in Sadaam Hussein's warped mind, the Weapons of Mass Destruction were not meant to be used inside Iraq, and therefore able to be relocated. And, the most frequent, most enduring, and most believable reports said that's what happened to them. They were moved... to Syria. They were not taken to the planet Urantia by aliens. (I personally, had nothing to do with Hoffa's disappearance or the development, placement or relocation of Hussein's WMD, so I am simply regurgitating the "facts" as reported by various legitimate - if not especially reliable - sources.)

4. The question is, "who actually built the pyramids?" History tells us that the pyramids were built by actual Egyptian slaves (including enslaved Egyptians) and numerous volunteers (whose efforts on behalf of the God-Kings were "rewarded" by ensuring their own place in the afterlife, but whose Earthly rewards were limited to adequate sustenance). It's a shame that Jimmy Hoffa wasn't around then - the workers would have had benefits (but the pyramids would still be a work-in-progress :uhoh:). Put an equivalent 75,000 non-union men to work on a similar project today, and it could probably be finished in the same number of decades. There are no facts indicating that aliens were involved in the building of the pyramids.

5. Yes, Virginia, there really is an "Area 51". Although the existence of Area 51 has never been "officially" recognized by the U.S. Government, it's purpose was – and, indeed, is – to develop and test the latest kit from the military-industrial complex that helps to maintain America's superpower status. I have known people who work/worked there - including Bob Lazar (granted, many people consider Lazar to be a "nut-job") - none of whom could/would talk about what their particular job was (with the singular exception of Bob Lazar) , or what the tenor of the operations of Area 51 were. The extremely high degree of secrecy, coupled with the unusually high physical security within the Groom Lake real estate surrounding Area 51, piques the natural curiosity of the human mind, and feeds into the creation and perpetuation of rumors and myths. As for "bodies of spacemen in cryogenic suspension", I could call "BS" and "tinfoil hat material", but because of that very secrecy of Area 51, and the select handful of scientists and technicians that have been granted access to one particular hangar, I reserve any judgment of the beliefs of others. Area 51 remains a puzzle, hidden in an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, surrounded by a mystery. The government has it's reasons (justified or not) for classifying certain documents and operations... and some of those reasons actually make sense.

And your point here is what exactly? That spying on the citizenry is no longer going on, with the development of UAV's for LE use inside the U.S.? That is purely illogical. As for Clinton's impeachment, you seemingly forgot to add that the "sitting president" was the "sitting, LYING president", who denied - to the trying Senate - any personal relationship with Monica Lewinsky. Lying to the Senate is another punishable offense, but Wild Bill got a pass on that also. (I'm not saying that I wouldn't have done the same thing if it were me being questioned, just that you omitted a few technical details. How embarrassing would it be to be called-out in front of the entire nation for extra-marital dalliances?) William Jefferson Clinton has not been proven to be an intergalactic alien.

At this point, many - if not most - of the American people are considering anybody but Obama for president. The Apologizer-in-Chief has done absolutely nothing to improve the "state of the nation", but instead has increased our national debt by more than all 43 presidential predecessors combined, created higher inflation via printing money with nothing behind it but increased debt, and his "policies" have more than doubled our unemployment. Only the deaf and blind - or the feeble-minded - would vote to re-elect Obama. He may in fact be an illegal alien.

"Hanoi Jane" Fonda playing Nancy Reagan, makes as much sense as Israeli President Shimon Peres playing the role of Adolf Hitler! But... that's the way it is. Nothing has to make sense in order to be true - and, she's certainly old enough to play the role. The good news is that the film isn't about Nancy Reagan... it is entitled The Butler, and oddly enough, is about Eugene Allen, a butler who served in the White House from 1952 to 1986. Jane Fonda should be considered to be an alien.

Those of us who have served our country do not have short memories, but instead we have very vivid memories when it comes to those who have performed acts of treason against the United States. Pax...

Last edited:

Gil223

Gil223, merry met...

wabbit

ps: the assassination mentioned in #2 was JFK's

Although it wasn't quite as clear as it could have been in the OP, as to whose assassination was being referenced, since it followed Hoffa, I made the erroneous assumption that it was Hoffa. I apologize for assuming :eek:.
Now, regarding JFK's untimely demise... I doubt that, in our lifetimes, we will be allowed to know that information. I am fairly certain that somebody in one of the federal LE agencies does know the answer, but for some reason - even though all the political and (publicly known) criminal principals are deceased - the information has still been kept under wraps. :cuss: Go figure. Pax...

Sheldon

michigun - if we don't spread this information around, who in blazes will?

If we keep chipping away at dumbo's credibility, he, or someone in his entourage, will eventually slip. The pressure must be kept up until he cracks. Otherwise we all lose!

+++++++1!!! Spot on.

Spreading misinformation and lies seems to be the only tactic some folks have left.

Not misinformation, point in fact, there is more verifiable evidence against his being legit than he (BHO) has supplied (other than a faked birth certificate NONE) for...

Further the White House is so afraid of the last attack and evidence supplied by Sheriff Joe http://www.sheriffjoe.org/ they are launching a law suit in an outright attempt to discredit him in his own state!
Take note they are not replying to his recent investigation into the Bogus WH birth certificate, they simply want to bury him politically had hope he goes away...

Last edited:

gunns

We the people are powerless in this environment to resist

We can not change a thing that is happening. We have nothing but coruption in our government and the power brokers behind our government won't let it change. November's elections won't change a thing. All those running on the Republican ticket are answering to the same power brokers.

Santorum and Ron Paul don't stand a chance in November and even if they won they won't have the power base to make any real changes. Romney is just a Dem in sheeps clothing.

The only thing that will result in real change is a complete collapse of our economy and the people finally stand up to them. That's when those in power will realize that those in the silent majority have the real power and it won't be pretty. It's going to get very bad before it gets better and many won't survive the trip.

Gil223

The only thing that will result in real change is a complete collapse of our economy and the people finally stand up to them. That's when those in power will realize that those in the silent majority have the real power and it won't be pretty. It's going to get very bad before it gets better and many won't survive the trip.

+1 :mad: Pax...

Stanley

That must be some of the Change that Obamy promised America.

I by no means think Obama is the Messiah. I just think this "theory" belongs in the same bag as 9/11 was perpetrated by GWB and the jews. Or that the military complex smoked JFK...

Please...

There's silly and there's stupid and then there is just plain retarded. Yeah... RETARDED...