Thread: East Side Open Carry Dinner (updated with city)

East Side Open Carry Dinner (updated with city)

Leos Cony Island located in Macomb tsp. at 20257 Hall Road has agreed to have us join them for dinner on April 16 2012 from 7Pm to close Which is 10pm. I would love to see a good turn out for this. Thanks, John Hope to see ya there.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Question

Hi -

A couple of questions:

Does this place serve alcohol?
    If so, will written permission be given for non cpl holders by the owners?
    Is this a MOC event?

Just don't want any confusion.

Thanks - G9OS
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 04-03-2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: fat fingers :(
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Not an MOC event -- but he's working with us on possibly becoming a local coordinator in the near future.

I'll let him talk about your other questions.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

FWIW, I don't see a "Leo" from Macomb county in MLCC's database.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

RE: Alcohol

No there is no alcohol served there. I meant to include that but slipped my mind. Thanks for asking.

RE: MOC Event

Technically It is not a sanctioned MOC event however MOC members will likely be in attendance including myself.

In! I live like 10 minutes from there!
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Quote Originally Posted by NHCGRPR45 View Post
    In! I live like 10 minutes from there!
    Since when is Texas 10 minutes from Macomb Twp?

I thought the same

Logical conclusion: he's been studying wormhole physics.

Alternate: he has one of the Air forces top secret jets that travel at Mach 6.

IN

Says hes from Chesterfield Which is about ten minutes from there. Hope to see ya.

This isn't terribly far from my work. I may be able to attend. I will add it to my calender.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter7206 View Post
    Says hes from Chesterfield Which is about ten minutes from there. Hope to see ya.
    Maybe this will help you understand what they ment.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...t=moving+texas

Sounds great, my wife and I plan to attend

Attending

Great I hope to see a great turn out. Thanks.

I will do my best to attend (Work permitting)

Quote Originally Posted by scot623 View Post
    Since when is Texas 10 minutes from Macomb Twp?
    I travel back frequently from Texas, all my family includeing my daughter still lives here. I suppose I should have said "traveling to Texas a lot?"
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Thank you

Thank you to all of you who came out to Leos Coney Island. It was a great success and after the last four who showed up late the final number was 31. Thanks again and I hope to see you at our events in the future. CARRY ON!