• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Side Open Carry Dinner (updated with city)

firefighter7206

Leos Cony Island located in Macomb tsp. at 20257 Hall Road has agreed to have us join them for dinner on April 16 2012 from 7Pm to close Which is 10pm. I would love to see a good turn out for this. Thanks, John Hope to see ya there.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Hi -

A couple of questions:

Does this place serve alcohol?
If so, will written permission be given for non cpl holders by the owners?
Is this a MOC event?

Just don't want any confusion.

Thanks - G9OS

Last edited:

TheQ

Not an MOC event -- but he's working with us on possibly becoming a local coordinator in the near future.

I'll let him talk about your other questions.

firefighter7206

RE: Alcohol

No there is no alcohol served there. I meant to include that but slipped my mind. Thanks for asking.

firefighter7206

RE: MOC Event

Technically It is not a sanctioned MOC event however MOC members will likely be in attendance including myself.

TheQ

I thought the same ;)

Logical conclusion: he's been studying wormhole physics.

Alternate: he has one of the Air forces top secret jets that travel at Mach 6.

firefighter7206

Thank you

Thank you to all of you who came out to Leos Coney Island. It was a great success and after the last four who showed up late the final number was 31. Thanks again and I hope to see you at our events in the future. CARRY ON!