• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net - "gun control" (-)40.2% - 34.4% - (+)25.4%

• Thread starter Herr Heckler Koch
  • Start date

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Interesting, but I'm not to sure about this one. I typed "murder" and it says the internet is 52% positive about murder.

On the other hand it's 70% negative about Obama, so who knows...

Fallschirjmäger

Ok, so I did a search using a few rather ... um,...... narrowly practiced "enthusiasms" I've come across in a few years and came to the conclusion that "what the internet thinks" is just the result of poorly programmed algorithms.

McDonalds............ is 50/50 negative/positive
tu*d bu*glar......... is 30/70
qu**f................... is 67/32
petgirl.................. is 100% positive, although petgirls is 70/30 (apparently multiple pets aren't welcomed)

Last edited: