• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Church member with CCL stops man with shot gun in church

TyGuy

Yeah, I posted that on FB a week ago. It sounds like the man with the shotgun might have mental problems, but he could still be dangerous. I'm glad the situation was resolved without anyone getting hurt. That reminds me of the Colorado church shooting where a volunteer security guard, and CCW permit holder, stopped the shooter who had already killed a few others at a different location.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Colorado_YWAM_and_New_Life_shootings