• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

April Meet & Greet Eugene area

Esgar

So I'm thinking we need a meet-up before too long, when and where exactly I will leave open to debate due to conflicting schedules and how close to the empty mark the gas gauge sits. I want to hear what would work best for getting the most people together at once for a good social experience.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I'm down for a meetup, weekend afternoons/evenings work best for me.

bigtoe416

I plan on being in Eugene anyway for IDPA on the 21st. As far as location goes, I'll probably be getting ramen at Toshi's at around noonish. Does that entice anybody?

Esgar

It's the first hit if you type it into google. International defensive pistol association.

Ahh. Something I've not heard of before. Anyways, the 21st sounds good to me, so now to find out who all is going to show up.

Lurkers need to speak up!

bigtoe416

Not sure who, if anybody, will be at Toshi's tomorrow, but like I said before I'll be there around noon. I might be a bit early or a bit late depending on IDPA, but I'll be there with my fiancee chowing down on some delicious ramen on what should be a gorgeous day.

Last edited:

Esgar

Not sure who, if anybody, will be at Toshi's tomorrow, but like I said before I'll be there around noon. I might be a bit early or a bit late depending on IDPA, but I'll be there with my fiancee chowing down on some delicious ramen on what should be a gorgeous day.

Hmm, well that won't work for me, unfortunately have to work tomorrow all day.

bigtoe416

You can do it during the week! You crazy kids that work on the weekend.

Nobody showed at ramen. I arrived around 12:30, didn't see any armed men or women. Hopefully you Eugene peeps can arrange for a meetup if you'd like to have one.