• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fisher foods (Canton)

Garystarcher

I was out with the wife yesterday (4/3/2012) and was OCing and had no problems all day. With stops at Autozone and Target. She wanted to stop by the store so stopped by Fishers on the corner of Whipple and Tusk. I drove past to make sure there wasn't any no gun signs and didn't see any. We make it to the door and double check and sure enough they have a sign so I had to disarm. This will be the last time I shop here no guns no money. I still walked in with an empty holster still showing. Just wanted to let anyone know this store is a no fly zone.

The Applebee's in Massillon is also a tricky one they have a sign posted on the inside wall of the front door. I'm glad my wife turned around and looked. I talked to the manager and she assured me she will talk to her manager about placement of the sign. The only reason we still ate there is because it was a gift card.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333622447.872709.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333622447.872709.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
I was out with the wife yesterday (4/3/2012) and was OCing and had no problems all day. With stops at Autozone and Target. She wanted to stop by the store so stopped by Fishers on the corner of Whipple and Tusk. I drove past to make sure there wasn't any no gun signs and didn't see any. We make it to the door and double check and sure enough they have a sign so I had to disarm. This will be the last time I shop here no guns no money. I still walked in with an empty holster still showing. Just wanted to let anyone know this store is a no fly zone.

The Applebee's in Massillon is also a tricky one they have a sign posted on the inside wall of the front door. I'm glad my wife turned around and looked. I talked to the manager and she assured me she will talk to her manager about placement of the sign. The only reason we still ate there is because it was a gift card.

I suggest you look over the following post.

http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13955

If that is the sign posted at Applebees I ignore it. The law does authorize CC with a license and Open carry is also the law of the land.

Garystarcher

Thanks for the link i will remember next time if i dont see it on the front door its "not" there.

That's the one at fishers and I wasn't real sure and didn't want to chance it. The one at Applebee's is a little four inch by four inch self made sign.

Last edited: