Thread: If VoterID discriminates against minorities, how about ID requirements to buy guns?

Herr Heckler Koch

If VoterID discriminates against minorities, how about ID requirements to buy guns?

John R. Lott, Jr. asks

http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/2012/0...ate.html#links

citing Coca Cola's cave due to the dims' boycott

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politi...-threat/444346

If all it is, is a age check, no data retained, beyond the 4473....oops....4473. What is the point of your question again?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

While I philosophically and politically agree with the premise of your question, realistically, good luck with that one.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    While I philosophically and politically agree with the premise of your question, realistically, good luck with that one.
    If you understand that my premise is that there is no right in Natural Law and no federal constitutional right to vote.